New life for old security systems. Wired-to-wireless home security: Ring Retrofit Alarm Kit allows you to connect your existing wired contact sensor zones to your wireless Ring Alarm system and control it from the Ring app. Professionally install and connect up to 8 contact sensor zones with one Retrofit Alarm Kit. Note: Does not work with existing third-party keypads.
- This product is for customers with functional wired contact sensor zones from an existing security system who wish to make the switch to the Ring Alarm system. The Ring Alarm system (sold separately) is required to enable Retrofit Alarm Kit functionalities.
- Connect your existing wired contact sensor zones from an existing security system to the Ring Alarm system with Retrofit Alarm Kit.
- When connected to Retrofit Alarm Kit, doors or windows with existing wired contact sensor zones will function as part of the Ring Alarm system. Receive mobile notifications and arm or disarm your Ring Alarm system from the Ring app.
- Manage all your Ring Alarm devices, including connected existing wired contact sensor zones, and your Ring doorbells and cameras through the Ring app.
- Works with Alexa to arm, disarm, and check the status of your Ring Alarm system.
- Brand: Ring
- Configuration: Ring Retrofit Alarm Kit
- Power: 2 x 3V Lithium 123. Batteries included
- Operating Conditions: 32° F to 120° F (0°C to 49°C)
- Dimensions: 4.53 in. x 4.53 in. x 1.0 in. (11.5 cm x 11.5 cm x 2.54 cm)
- Installation: Professional installation recommended. Mounts to walls with provided double-sided tape or mounting hardware.
- Connectivity: Z-Wave (250-foot range to Base Station)